Is it worth buying tablets or are they a waste of money?

I have always thought in my mind maybe I should buy a tablet and then thought nah they are not worth it I have a Galaxy and a Macbook pro so I can do everything I need to do.

What do you think, would I get much benefit out of buying a tablet? or do you think I would just be wasting my money. If you think I would be wasting my money why do you think that? If you think I should buy a tablet should I buy an iPad or a Samsung? and why. My smartphone is getting a few models old now and I lost my iPod, would I be better to just buy the iPhone 6 when it comes out and have a new smartphone and good music player in one.

Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you can do with a tablet that you can't do with a lap top but it depends on you - if you think it is incovenient to carry your lap top around with you everywhere you go then get a tablet. If you have no problem carrying your lap top or have access to computers at work where you spend the majority of your time then don't bother getting a tablet. I have a samsung galaxy 3 that can surf the internet but it is very incovenient for me and slow navigation is a huge problem for me. For example the other day I tried to look at the menu list of a restaurant online and the computer couldn't format the size of the print properly so when I tried to read the menu list it looked like I was reading size 5 font and I couldn't make out the words. Another thing was I was looking at 320 photos of an event online and it took FOREVER for each photo to download while on a tablet it would probably download instantly. Another issue that I have with my samsung galaxy is that I will often have problems once or twice a week where I can't go online because there is something wrong with the internet service on my cell phone. For these reasons - I recommend getting a tablet - but only if you know you are not going to carry your lap top with you.

• Well the thing is I need to be able to be able to do assignments and tablets are not much good for typing documents are they?

• Yeah I have a Macbook to, I had software problems when I was on windows and bought a Macbook for the more stable software. I bought a Mac and it has been the best thing I have ever done so far lets hope it stays that way and I am giving you the best answer.

• and that is the same as me 99.8/99.9 of the time I have no problems either with my Mac.

What Girls Said 2

• I love my tablet and it's worth every penny. Personally, I don't even use computers anymore. My tablet is enough

• They suck 😠😠😠😠😠

What Guys Said 2

• Get the smartphone. Every person I know with a tablet, ends up not using it after a while. It's just a big iPhone.

But, if you are techy, I think it would be a good buy.

• I got one from Barnes & nobles just to read instead of having a huge book collection