What clothes do u find attractive/cute/hot on girls?

what clothing do u like to see girls wearing tops pants shorts hair styles shoes please help i really want a bf or someone to like me over this summer i dont think im rlly ugly now id just like some help (im 5'7 athletic a bigger boobs (36d or 34dd) longish hair and my legs r my longest part) and im 16 so comment types of clothes please thanks guys or girls I don't know :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tops: Snug t-shirts and nice halter tops that stop maybe an inch above the belly button at most. But I really like the ones that stop right beneath the belly button. Yum.

Pants: Skinny jeans, colored (even if they are a solid blue, it looks significantly better than normal denim). Short-shorts, yoga pants (no colors for those), and skirts that stop about 2 inches above the knee look good as well.

!! Do NOT wear a halter top with anything but jeans, it gives of a slutty vibe!!

Shoes: Converse (preferably high-tops), Vans, and Keds all look good.

No black or dark colors for ANYTHING if you can help it. Bright, happy colors look better.

What Guys Said 8

• Sundresses are always a good option. But regardless, you seem like you're looking for a boyfriend for all the wrong reasons, a relationship is an investment for a future with somebody, not a summer hobby, and the close you wear won't determine whether a guy likes you or not, your personality will do that.

But either way if you want someone to like you, dress however you want to dress, be yourself and you'll run into guys who like/are interested in your style, not guys who like they style guys on the internet gave you.

Just don't try to dress too slutty or anything, guys might be sexually attracted to that kind of stuff, but not emotionally, he might want to sleep with the girl who wears shorts with half her ass hanging out, but not date her and introduce her to his mom.

• T sandals look nice on girls. Wear that with some shorts and a loose top and you're solid. Also put on some accessories like a nice necklace with a bracelet and some rings and you're set. You'll have a 'fancy but casual look' which will look really nice.

cbuyprod.blob.core.windows.net/.../...white-83.jpg

I check out girls all the time and know what looks good on them lol.

• I'd like it when girls just be themselves and not try to be someone they're not, but girls would look hot in jeans and a decent tshirt. Just don't put too much perfume or make up on, and I'll like you for the way you are. I don't really care how a girl dresses, as long as she dresses decently.

• Leggings, sheer tops, nice leather boots, white vans, simple straight hair are all good ones. Just do what the popular girls do. They always know what's up :)

• I'll lay it out for you what I think looks attractive on a woman in terms of clothes:
    calf-high black leather boots
    thigh-high nylons with attatched garters
    tight black latex miniskirt
    pink corset (striped)
    some sort of black gloves
    multi-colored hair

• In my opinion, I say blue jeans but I'm from the south

• black high-top converse :))

• What clothes do u find attractive/cute/hot on girls?
    A patch over one eye.

What Girls Said 0