How do I make myself look older?

I'm wondering how I can make myself look older because I've been told that I look to be anywhere from 11 - 14 and I hate it because no one is gonna want to date someone who looks that young when I'm really 18 almost 19. Any tips would help me out a lot :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Work out and gain muscle mass. Cut your hair short. Grow facial hair if you can.

What Girls Said 7

• You do have a face of a 15-year old. 11 is waaaay too low - people exaggerate.

Anyways, you need a shorter haircut + you have chubby cheeks (this is something you can't change, it is what it is - one of my friends has a chubbier head, while her body is normal - she doesn't look younger because of this).

Anyway... that haircut is doing you no favors. Find a more mature alternative (ask your hairstylist).

• Get a shorter hair cut/style and dress more maturely. You can also workout/build muscle mass which will make you look a bit bigger/more masculine. Besides that, there isn't too much you can do to change how old you look.

• Blazers. Cut your hair. Try something a little more mature. Tumblr is a nice place to look so you can update. Just try new styles for a while.

• Cut your hair maybe? It's really not a big deal. lol

• Mature clothing.

• Punch yourself in the face many times, this will make you look older. I see boxers who're 25 but look 50 cause their faces have taken beatings.

• Cut your hair & dress a little more suit and tie stuff

What Guys Said 8

• Change your clothing style up and get a new haircut. Carry yourself well also. You can just tell who the immature/young ones are in class by the way they act lol.

• lol dude you do look young but there isn't anything wrong with that, im 19 also and I've been told I look like im 15-16, do you get any facial hair or do you shave?

• Don't shave for a week. That always makes me look older.
    Two days growth can look ideal.

• Facial hair and a suit&tie. Booom. Done.

• Step 1.
    Buy a sharpie.
    Step 2.
    Draw in a Mario mustache.
    Step 3.
    Go get a tan so you look all old, and wrinkled.
    Step 4.
    Talk in a deep voice so the ladies know your legit.
    Step 5.
    Please dont.

• I don't see how wearing a suit and tie on a daily basis will help anything, unless of course you have a job that requires that, otherwise you're just wasting your money.

From your pic I would say get a hair cut, shorter hair always looks better, and as far as your wardrobe goes, as long as you stay away from clothing that makes you look like a little kid you should be good, so if you're going out in public no gamer shirts, band t shirts, or or anything a 10 yr old would think is cool.

You could go out buy yourself a gym membership and like most people never use it. So next best thing find clothes that fit you.

Looking young isn't bad at all, I am in my 30s, married, and people still ask me what I am going to major in college, been there done that.

• draw a mouthstache under your nose that's all you can do for now