What's on your mind about the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince?

I think its gonna be amazing?

Or do you guys think its overrated?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm seeing it opening night. I mean, it can't be as good as the book, but I'm psyched because Snape's story is gonna start to be told. the plot thickens so much in the 6th book and it should be pretty cool to see it one screen. but I'll be in agony until the 2 installments of #7 are released =(

What Guys Said 1

• I like watching them a lot and I am looking forward to seeing the 6th one...I don't really know what the 6th one is really about because I have never read the books I don't think it will be amazing but I think it will be pretty good

What Girls Said 3

• i believe it's over rated. I only watched the first one and I have to say I didn't like it as much as others but it was ok. my little brother likes it.

• I don't think it's overrated at all. Of course lots of people are gonna be talking about it in anticipation for the movie to come out, but other than that you don't really hear much about harry potter, well at least I don't where I live. I think it's gonna be good, I've read all the books multiple times. Of course it won't be as good as the book, they never are, but I think it's always cool to go from reading it to actually seeing it. It will suck waiting for the 7th movie, especially since it's gonna be 2 separate movies that are like 7 months apart, but It should still be good.

• overrated