guys/ girls help: worried about my looks?

Hi guys. I would like to share and I'll able to help me :)

I am worried about my looks. I am not white, my skin's fair and I hate it. I hate my nose, it's small (you see how Filipina noses were?). I don't wear make up. I am worried that maybe because I don't wear make up, guys will unnotice me. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off having a small nose is a great thing I think its note attractive. Just because your skin isn't white doesn't mean your not attractive. I am coffee colored and I love it. If you want to look prettier wear makeup that day if not then don't. You sound very insecure, I've dated a Philipina woman before and many if them are very into their looks so I'm not that surprised. I'll tell you like I told me ex, live you for who you ate, be confident and know your beautiful no matter what.

• Thank you. Totally inspired :)

What Guys Said 4

• pango ba ilong mo?

• By what you describe you sound attractive. Not sure what your problem is.

• I hate my nose hahaha :D

• That sounds more like a personal preference.

• Universal preference :D Not just me but everyone.

• Don't be worried. I know plenty of people who can have a small nose, not have perfect skin, and still be beautiful at the same time! Don't be worried and relax! Obsessing over stuff like this will make you feel worse, and you'll also see yourself worse. Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and someone out there think's you're sexy as SH**.

Answer mine? :)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1056843-girls-do-you-like-this-kind-of-facial-hair

• I envy those who are on TV ahahah :D

What Girls Said 2

• lol don't worry about any of that.. none of that matters trust me.

just treat men like shit and they'll come flocking to you and want to marry you.

don't cook, don't clean. bitch about everything. and force yourself into their lives.

that's what they like.

• Having a small nose is a good thing, especially on women. Big noses on women are very unattractive.