What's your honest opinion for crop tops?

Are they slutty? Because I want to wear a tight crop top. Like, just a little above my belly button. I have the body for it, but I'm not sure should I wear it or not. I was thinking some high wasted shorts and vans with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look really cute.

You're young... and you have the body... so wear it!

I only think something looks vulgar if you're showing way too much like breasts or butt (hanging out).
    You will probably look adorable.

What Guys Said 8

• look anything can be slutty really... even leggings, especially the one's that are freakin transparent and the girl pretends to have no idea what your looking at... come on!

no they aren't slutty... not if you ripped holes in it to show more of your back and cleavage then i'd be inclined to say yea... she is a little slutty
    still nothing wrong there... anyone that tells you otherwise is lost

• They are very sexy but only if you have the body for them. They can look hideous on the wrong body. I don't think they're slutty. You are definitely asking for attention to some extent but not necessarily in a bad way.

• I didn't mean to ask for attention. I actually hate being in the center of attention! I was just wondering was it a good idea to wear it or not.

• I have no problem with them.

• as long as you wear it with no bra then there is no problem I think they are really sexy on a woman with short shorts or a tight mini skirt

• They hot, yo! Ew not high waisted.

• As long as you don't wear it with a miniskirt or shit, you should be fine.

• crop tops, are very sexy<3

• Hello canim aS:DAS:Dasd

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on your bone-structure and your weight. If you think you can rock it, wear it with ease. I don't consider them slutty at all.

• Desperate attempt of bringing back the 80's. The absolute WORST time for fashion!

• They're really cute if you can pull them off

• If you have the body for it go for it... they're popular now so it's not gonna look slutty, no.

• I love them and wear them. Definitely look best with high waisted bottoms :)

• If its with high waisted pants and you can see just a bit skin then it looks nice.

• Wear what you like. I think theyre adorable.