Do I look better fat or skinny?

I used to be fat when I was younger, but then I lost all the weight and now I'm skinny. I used to weigh 290lbs and now I weigh 150lbs.

http://i61.tinypic.com/157m98n.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2mgw51c.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Smaller and congratulations

What Girls Said 7

• You look like a much healthier weight now, so you do look better now. That's an impressive weight loss, congrats on that!

• Everyone knows being fat is not good for you but skinny isn't always better either. For example: if I see an extremely skinny guy, I start thinking that he doesn't get enough food. I believe that everyone looks their best when they look healthy. You look much more more healthier now. Congrats on losing all that weight.

• skinnier of course.
    but you should be more concerned about being healthy and getting enough exercise. that matters most. and your body will remain at it's natural size.

• of course you look better now congradulations

• Obviously you look better when you are healthy and normal weight. But moat impoetant thing is that do you feel better now?

• You look better thinner. Congratulations on loosing the weight. I bet you feel a lot better.

• Skinny is the best, not just for the looks but for health wise. I bet you feel a lot better. Good for you for losing it and getting healthier! :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say skinny. Some chicks would be into that whole big fucking thug look lol.

• Of course you look better skinny, but don't take this the wrong way -you look skinny fat, you've done most of the work but now move forward to working on a body recomp -more muscle less fat and more definition, nothing crazy

• OBVIOUSLY you look better skinny. But I think you need a different hair style. Just my opinion man.