Do you girls (or guys) have any advice on what is fashionable?

I'm just wondering what is fashionable for guys to wear. I usually wear neutral graphic tees with occasional neon shirts thrown in. On my legs I wear skinny jeans (usually black, gray or just jean material), and when it gets warm I wear the equivalent of that in shorts. I'm not emo or goth, I just don't usually like flashy colors however I'm willing to try. I also wear vans skate shoes as i enjoy skating as a hobby. I'm not sure if this makes a difference but I have blonde hair and blue eyes as well as being fairly pale. Please leave any tips you can think of and try to be serious.
Thanks for reading!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love when guys wear button up shirts, like plaid ones, or just plain colored ones, with tan skinny jeans. I think it's literally so hot. Or when guys wear stuff from the brand, Odd Future, Supreme, Obey, etc. Or when they have a cute surfer look. You could try pacsun. But seriously. Guys who dress like that are so fucking hot to be honest hahaha.

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone likes different things. You should dress in whatever you like. No matter what you wear, someone will think it's unfashionable. Might as well make yourself happy, right? Anyway, to me it sounds like you dress perfectly fine. It's casual and nice ya know? Just make sure you smell good. Girls love guys who smell good.

• Fashion is what you make it. If you think it looks good then it's your fashion

• What you described sounds slightly "boring" and "average" to be honest. It won't make you stand out as a stylish guy if that's what you're going for. Just normal.

What Guys Said 1

• Just dress in what you feel most comfortable in. That will make you unique and show that you are not afraid to stand out as you are very comfortable in your own skin. I used to work worry about that but I go from a business suit to board shorts to cargo shorts and button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up. It just depends on what you like. Most important thing is just make sure you are well groomed women hate guys that don't have good hygiene.