GIRLS... have you bought an aeropostale bikini lately? question about padding in bikini top?

If you've bought an aeropostale bikini this year does the top have the padding already sewn on? I hate bikini tops that have the pockets with the padding in them and it gets bunched up when you swim... I bought an aeropostale bikini top a few years back and I love it... do they still make them with the padding built in?

I don't have an aeropostale where I live so I'm shopping online... if there's other stores that has built in padding feel free to mention them :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Try and see if the description says removable padding or not

What Guys Said 1

• You could just buy a once piece then... or buy your bikinis somewhere else

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the type you get. You should go in the store to shop and check them out.

• The padding is sewn in but I still don't like it. I feel like it's cheaply made and it just doesn't feel or look right. Not on my body anyways.

• Yes of course they do. but you have to really look cause a lot of the tops have the pockets instead