What should I be for Halloween?

Yeah I know I'm 19 but I actually want to dress up this Halloween. I was thinking of Pocahontas but now I don't know.. I don't think I can find the right outfit and won't be able to pull it off.. What do y'all think I'd look cute dressed up as?

What Guys Said 6

• First what look are you going for? That helps decide a lot. Next what is your budget? How much effort and time do you want to put into this?

• You are already thinking about Halloween? You must be a future girl. Imagine yourself in various outfits, try them on if you can, and look in the mirror. Whichever outfit you feel happiest in is the one you should wear.

• Pocahontas sounds good. You should easily be able to make it out of scrap materials.

• Kate perry.

• Halloween is far away lol a moon Goddess I think that is hot.

• Just go with what you want. We can't tell you what to dress up as. You are 19 though... aren't you a little old for it?

What Girls Said 1

• Pocahontas would look great on you , your hair helps