Who is more pitiful? A guy who solely judges women on their looks? Or the "9" or "perfect 10" who doesn't...

Who is more pitiful? A guy who solely judges women on their looks? Or the "9" or "perfect 10" who doesn't take advantage of these men for their stupidity?

Most Helpful Guy

• A man who values a woman solely on her looks is equally pathetic as a woman who values a man solely for his status.

What Guys Said 5

• Wel, personally I use a 20 point scale rather than a 10.

Just kidding. I would not put down a woman who doesn't take advantage of guys who only care about looks. Doesn't that show she has some character and integrity?

I pity the women who DO take advantage of sappy guys. Things don't turn out well for such women usually, in my experience.

• i think both are equaly pitiful. nobody should willingly and knowfuly take advantage of somone because they are "hot". so what if you look good? doesn't mean you need to act like a bitch. why not treat them like they are the luckest guy/girl in the world for being with a hot boy/girl friend and one that has a kind caring personality.

• Do you mean that women *should* take advantage of guys?

If so, that's far more pitiful.

• Of course not... I the point is that they are both pitiful. When you judge a person on such superfical things you are playing yourself... and risking getting taken advantage of. Women are guilty of this too. Should women/men take adavantage of each other? Absolutly not. Do they deserve to get taking advantage of?... maybe in the sake of teaching them a lesson? But life doesn't always give us what we deserve does it? And we don't always learn from it.

• Hypothetical.

• Okay, hypothetical.

No one deserves to be taken advantage of unfairly.

If you leave your keys in the car, that's foolish. But does your foolishness make it "okay" for someone to steal the car? Did you "deserve" to lose your car because of a foolish choice?

• Ooh, someone's bitter! Do tell.

• I'm not bitter. I've been on all sides of the issue. I've been taken advantage of by a gorgeous guy, and I've taken advantage of a guy who thought I was gorgeous. Lifes experiences gives us wisdom. lol. Taking adavantage of peoples weaknesses is wrong. But I really wouldn't want to be with a guy who put up with my bs just because of physical attraction, nor would I want to be the kind of person who puts up with a guys bs just because I'm very physically attracted to him.

• how about a guy who has been burned and rejected by women so many times in his life he JUDGES ALL WOMEN AS 1?! for their bitchy self centered attitudes!

• You need to start going after women with more character.

What Girls Said 3

• There are plenty of men who don't value women on looks alone. It's pitiful that they don't get the attention they deserve.

• the guy who judges women on their looks

• I kind of don't feel bad for guys like that. If a guy is only with you because you're hot then take advantage of it. Because he's using you in a way so why not benefit from him? I think it would be stupid for the girl to open her heart to a guy who is just using her for her looks so get what you can out of him.