I know this sounds stupid but rate me?

Basically, somebody left a rude comment on a question I posted which left me wondering what guys and girls (I'm bi) think of my appearance. (Base it off of my profile pic because I can't post links) And yes, I already know that I have a weird smile.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll rate you a 8/10 your very cute
    there is nothing wrong with your
    appearance don't ever let someones
    negative remarks hurt you cause i
    do the same thing all the time i would
    recommend let things go with flow
    ignore the haters on the Internet cause
    most haters are ugly people so we want
    stay away from them kind of people

What Guys Said 12

• Bisexual or Bipolar?

• ... Actually both but in this case I was referring to bisexual.

• Wow, with that combo it's a damn near certainty things would never stay boring in a relationship with you, which can otherwise be a problem for a lot of guys (losing interest, getting bored, etc.)... so whatever rating someone gives you, I'd bump it up a point or two!

• erm.. it looks like you have a nice body. although in my opinion you would look good with your hair cut below your ears and straigth bangs on your forhead, and wear summerish clothe. dont wear emo or rock and roll cllothe. all of that makes a girl look dirty, careless. etc try to stay fit doe.. look online for diets that will transform you skin.. and your not fat fat you could still add muscle to your body. watch you tube videos. type in "sweating exercuise" and follow what the people do. i tried it and man my legs were in pain after. but you get nice results.

• cute. 6/10. But underage.

• I would give you a strong 7! You're cute / pretty

• 8/10, very cute, but hard to tell by one picture.

• I rate you 8. You have a cute face. I like you.

• Young and fit bonus. Eh...8/10 ish.

• I would ask for your number if met

• You look super, super young, maybe a six.

• Weird... that pic was only taken a month ago. Whatever. I guess I just look younger than I am.

• You kind of look mousey if that makes sense, but I'd probably say you were an 8 if I was 16-17

• yeah i would also give u a 8/10.
    without a doubt i would think twice if a girl like u asked me out.
    whatever the others say are crap based on pure bullshit xD
    dont let dem get u down as they might try to offend u for not being who u are or simply for being jealous :P

• your pretty, but i wouldn't date you because your underage and im not into girls who are bi or gay/lesbian etc i prefer str8 girls

• Hey, it's all preference. I wouldn't judge you for preferring straight girls as long as you wouldn't judge me for liking both genders.

• im not judging and yes its all preference

• Pretty, I'd say a 7, but I'd never date you

What Girls Said 3

• Aww you're adorable :)

• yea you're pretty! I also really like your hair :)

• you're cute. 6/10 you look like Taissa Farmiga, the girl from American horror story.

• i guess im not allowed to post links? :( but you can google her if you want. unless you know who she is