Hair or no hair?

do girls care about hair? where is it ok and where is it a no no?

Most Helpful Girl

• which type of hair are you talking about? lol

for head- whatever suits him best...some guys look good in a short cut and some in some messy gelled long hair

for face- I like a little stubble makes em look manly and sexy...not completely clean shaven because that makes them look like little boys...and beards and excessive hair and unibrows is a big no no!

for down there- trim trim trim! but not completely bare

What Girls Said 5

• Hair on the head: yes

Hair on the body: no thanks...I don't think I've ever met any girls who are repulsed by a guy not having body hair. So even if a girl does like body hair, she's not going to not date you because you don't have any. Your best bet is just to not have body hair.

Hair on the face: a little scruff works on most guys, but not all. Full-on beards are never attractive and no kind of mustache is attractive.

• i don't mind hair on the tummy, and arms. I'm pretty much hairless except for my eye brows and the hair on my head so...for a guy, I prefer shaved but I mean, a bit of stubble on his face is ok

• good bad

scruf is kinda hot on some back hair

happy trail is good

head

• as long as you don't look like this link you should be good

• Hahaahaha ok then I'm good lol

• hair on head - yes, but it must suit you.

hair on body - arms, and stomach trial, hairy legs are okay but it freaks me out a tad...

What Guys Said 0