What do you think of girls in professional attire? Hot or no?

For one of my jobs i have to wear a white collared shirt and slacks. Ifeel like I look rediculously nerdy lol.

What do you think of girls who wear professional attire? What are outfits that you find more sexy than others?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• They look sophisticated, intelligent, confident, educated, intimidating even.

Outfits that still show off your sensual curves are by far the sexiest, or skirts that are form fitting with no visible panty line.

Embrace it, you may attract a whole new different group of guys and be surprised!!!

• Depends on the attire of course. Some are hot, some are not. Plus, it also depends on the woman (her look).

• It doesn't matter what she wears. But most guys would in fact find it hot.

• Depends on the professional attire. The look, material, fit, etc.

• Some girls look great in collared shirts, so dont even fret lol.

• My brother laughs at me when I wear my work clothes lol but thank you panda

• Yeah but he only laughs cause he's your brother, dont even worry about that.

• I love the ones that Air hostess wear.
    They are damm sexy.

• Very hot! :) A tight skirt and a a well fitted suit jacket gets me every time :)

• Depends, maybe a skirt and heels are hot

What Girls Said 2

• I work in a business office, so this is right up my alley. Yes, I do think it's very hot. I have many other very attractive women that work alongside me every day, dressed in dress slacks, skirts, dresses and business suits, heels and hose and they are quite hot. Trust me, as many get my own juices flowing quite often.

• Very Hotttttt