Ladies if your man bought you sexy everyday underware from VS would you love it or hate it?

I love to buy my wife pretty underware online. Would you love it or hate it if your man did it for you?

But what style? Colors? Ideas?
I spent way too much! Thank you all.. big hugs!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it when my man buys me pretty panties. So sweet of you to do so for your wife. Plus it totally make you feel like your man wants you bad. Nothing better to get a woman in the mood like making her feel sexy.

What Girls Said 6

• Who isn't into into sexy panties ;) just make sure they are sexy cotton, they are breathable

• I'm very picky about my underwear, in terms of style, fabric, and fit, so I prefer to buy it myself. Sometimes I will get his opinion and intentionally buy things that I know he will like, but I still want to be the one to buy them. I'm the one wearing them, after all. My opinion is the most important. I don't want to be dressed by someone else.

• Did you know the original idea of Victorias Secret, was for men. No, not the clothes, obviously. The store itself though, was meant to help men buy their women underwear. It was supposed to be a friendly environment to men, women took it over though. In fact, the original store, had a deers head over it, to represent men

• I feel like I've heard that before. It's very interesting, but it doesn't change the way I feel. I like to take my guy's taste into account, but I simply prefer to buy my own underwear, for a lot of reasons. As much as I genuinely enjoy taking my guy's taste into account when I am shopping for myself, I don't think it's sexy to have him CHOOSE what I'm going to wear. That just doesn't do it for me, I guess. If others enjoy it, that's fine, but it's not for me. I would rather ask about what he likes and then wow and surprise him with something of my own choosing. But it would also be extremely difficult for another person to find underwear that would fit me well, especially bras. Maybe some people aren't as picky, but comfort and a proper fit are very important to me. So this just doesn't seem that practical to me. I don't want him to waste money or have to return stuff, that takes the fun out of it.

• I would absolutely LOVE that!

• If it was comfortable and he knew my style so he bough me something that was close to what he knows I'd like, of course I'd wear it.

• I would love it! Black lace or white, innocent lace would be the best

• love it for sure!

What Guys Said 0