What do you think of guys wearing briefs?

I have worn regular plaid boxers for years. I plan on switching away from this style of underwear because it rides up so much. It nearly reaches my belly button and there is no way to keep it at or below the waistline of my jeans. A lot of girls seem to like boxer briefs, but I'm tall and really skinny. I'm about 6' and weigh probably somewhere around 120. I feel like boxer briefs would look good on me if I had a nice athletic body, but I don't, and I think they would look awkward and stupid on me. So I was thinking about getting some regular briefs. White ones are too plain, so I was thinking of getting some solid, colorful ones.

link

link

link

link

Do you find those attractive or unattractive? Any other colors you would recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• The style is fine, but I still think that white is your best bet. To me the colors just look weird.

What Girls Said 7

• briefs or boxers is hot. I like boxers better

• i prefure boy short briefs.. lol if that's what there called..

link

(the one on the left)

hahaha

• Dude- they are underwear. get what makes YOU feel comfortable... geez.

• Unattractive. I love my man in boxers...and guy panties are just weird.

• Nothing like having boxer ride up on you an if your more the athletic type it gets all twisted not cool though going to the boxerbreifs are a really nice trade off loose but still doesn't ride up on you that much an not as constricting

• wear whatever you feel comfort with.. afterall, who is wearing it ?

• my boyfriend wears briefs. it makes me no difference, it's what he wants, I'm not wearing them.

• I prefer boxer briefs on guys.

What Guys Said 0