Am I ugly? I'd love some honest (but kind) opinions, if you please? And should I regrow my hair?

Lithuanian. 16. Female (which I hope is obvious, but if it's not, oh well). Unemployed artist with a sick, sick since of humour.

Just bored. Want some opinions, since I got these sweet black contacts and pretty rad pixie cut.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could easily model.

• Ahhh!! Thanks! I love hearing things like that! You're so sweet!! <3

What Guys Said 10

• I like your hair style. Special. I think you look just fine. You would be great for a friend I had in high school. You are just his style.

• No, you're not ugly. Your hair looks good the way it is. It suit you right.

• You not ugly. You got your own style. That's wavy to me.

• Do you have any pics?

• Go ask your mirror. Did your mirror break? If not then you are just fine.

• your hair is awsome and unique, and your definitely an attractive young woman

• Good style, you don't look boring at all

• Two thumbs up for being who you are

• I'll take that as a compliment. <3 Because, honestly, it shouldn't matter what people think, in terms of calling me ugly, when in actuality I'm just unique in appearance. Half of the rude comments on here are just gonna be anonymous, so why should I take them seriously, if they're too big of pussies to actually show their faces, aye?

• Prettier than most girls in GaGs.

• Thanks so much!! <3

• You got your unique style and you're not even trying hard like these girls in GaG. It's just "poof" of awesomeness right there. Nice eyes, hair... It's just you. But yeah nough said, show those over 18 years old girl how to do it. Peace

• www.google.gr/imgres ... ... ...

• Haha, because that's an insult, aye? Not really. I'm bi, half German. Not really an insult, so thanks!

What Girls Said 6

• You're a cutie pie. That hairstyle works on you. I'd keep it. =)

• I think you're gorgeous in a unique way. Like not the stereotypical tan blonde model way but in a different sense. And from the picture you look like a genuinely happy, nice person.

• I think you got style. :)

• You're pretty. Short hair looks good on you.

• I like you're style :) I agree you could easily model

• You have a beautiful face. Possible model status
    I think you should grow out your hair