Have you ever tried on clothes in a store just for fun?

Like, you knew you weren't going to buy them, but you tried them on anyways?

I tried on this outfit at the mall today just because I was bored. Everything fit well, and I looked good in it, but it's totally not something I would wear. My style is more cute and pretty, and this outfit was like bold and glamorous. So, maybe if I want to change my persona someday I'll buy the outfit!

I'm just wondering, has anyone else done something similar?

• YES! All the time!
  • Maybe a few times
  • Not really
  • No, I would never do that
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have love to drive people crazy getting me things then not buy stuff to much money. LOVE GOING TO SECOND HAND STORES, get the clothes for cheaper money. like IF YOU HAVE ONE NEAR YOU... SAVERS chain store most of the store will be half off. get new stuff cheap cheap but yes love trying on clothes and love shoes shoes

What Guys Said 8

• Hell yeah. I always try on clothes I could never wear in public, and put on girl clothes and shit. Just 4 fun.

• Haha, I know right! Some of the stuff they put in stores is just so outrageous, I can't imagine anyone wearing it (well, maybe SOMEONE, but not me!). And other stuff looks good, but it's so immodest.

• My friends and I go to the mall where we pick an outfit for someone else in the group. Its actually how I got a lot of my clothes

• If I knew that I was not gonna buy it, no. I don't see the fun in that.

• I would never, i always get bummed down extremely when cloth shopping i never like it.
    When i see something fun it isn't my size. When i see something my size it isn't fun :/

• I would do it if I wasn't real lazy lol but yeah I have before just to see how id look.

• NO, I do not enjoy shopping for clothes.

• yeah I did it once to check it out before i order it online, nowadays i don't go to stores anymore cause there are always people during clearance sale and they stock the same stuff which i can get online using coupons

• What in the world would be fun about that?

What Girls Said 6

• When I was with my best friend we decided to pick the ugliest clothes (for adults) for each other and tried them on haha. Even had a picture. I'm surprised no one threw us out lol
    But usually I try something if I want to buy it. Then when I try them I remember how ugly they look on me and put them away :/ haha

• Of course? I hate shopping, and if I can get out of it, I will. But I still try on clothes I know Im not gonna buy, just to see.

• I do that all the time, fashions my life so I love experimenting to see what looks good on me

• A few times, but only if I was ad least considering to buy something... one day...

• No I don't try on clothes just for the hell of it

• Hasn't everybody done that at least once or twice?