Would you buy CLOTHES, SHOES, DISHES etc. and a second hand store /THRIFT STORE?

I love going to second hand stores to buy clothes AND stuff. JUST GOT a pair of TOMMY HILFIGER sneakers with tag on them price $90.00 for $5.00. wow!!!

I WILL NOT BUY BRA'S, UNDER CLOTHES.

• LOVE 2nd hand stores / thrift stores
    88% (7)60% (3)77% (10)Vote
  • NO THANK YOU
    12% (1)40% (2)23% (3)Vote
  • OTHER
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I've worked in one and I've seen the kind of stuff that goes in and sells. All I can say is that it's very gross lacking hygiene all over. They don't wash any of the bed sheets, clothes or anything like that. Just what looks good and would sell.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not recently, but yes, I have boughten some stuff. Neat old things you don't see anymore but still have a cool factor to them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoy shopping at thrift stores especially when I find cool things like Leather jackets, denim jackets, and cool shoes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Like that is no problem. But shoes? No! It's nasty, just get away.

• Actually no I'm talking about shoes that look almost new.

• I can't afford expensive clothes , so i would wear second hand clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Never bought clothes before and I couldn't be bothered to look at them, but them being second hand doesn;t bother me so much as long as they're in good condition

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I LOVE shopping in those - especially if you're a broke college student like me HA!

The only thing thought... is that I do wash the clothes at least twice before I wear them - I'm paranoid that way. But thrift stores are a great place to find good quality clothes, for dirt cheap. I would recommend them highly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do and get excited when I find Victoria's Secret. I won't buy bras and panties from there either.

2|0
    0|0
  • i buy vintage CHANEL ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I love second hand shops

0|0
    0|0