Do guys like girls with long curly hair?

I have really long curly brown hair. It sometimes gets a little frizzy but I try my absolute best to keep it in big long ringlets. Do guys just like straight hair? Do they look at me like I'm crazy?

• I love girls with curly hair
  • I hate girls with curly hair

Most Helpful Guy

• It works for some girls every girl looks good with certain styles and so good with others true story.

What Guys Said 8

• Most guys love girls with long hair but everything else (color, style) depends on whether it looks good on her or not.

• I don't like the way you wrote the poll options. I'm not more attracted to girls with curly hair than I am to girls without curly hair, therefore I cannot say that I love it or that I hate it.

Considering the options you had provided I guess I have to go with "I love curly hair":

• Frizzy is bad. Let's get that straight. Nobody looks good with frizzy hair. Some girls can wear curly hair, but 99% of girls look better in straight hair curly hair.

• Well, curly hair give volume to the head and facial traits, so I guess that they fit with rather narrow heads and discreet facial traits, so I cannot answer globally.

• ya ya ya I like it

• Straight is always better. But dancers are elite! Are you anywhere near Hamilton :)

• I love curly hair, I think it's cute how after awhile, even with girls that have straight hair, it starts to curl after awhile

• It all depends if it suits her or not

What Girls Said 1