Is a waist size 30 inches good good for a 22 year old male is that like a size that is good for women too?

I know women like to have a small waist size is that good for women too.

My waist size is 30 inches.
I am 5'7 125lbs

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its good. The boys in my family wear jeans size 32 mostly. And they seem like a good size. It's funny though because I'm shorter than you, weigh more than you yet my waist is much smaller than yours.

Guys and girl body types are way different. A girl with size 30 waist would look much bigger than a man at the same size.

I never knew guys worried about their waist size too. Good to know. Pretty interesting.

• I am wasn't worried I was just wondering cause my family and my aunts family were jokingly measuring their waist sizes and they were all the in the 40s inches range 44,40,45,43 and then I was 30 exactly.

• Ooh well I didn't mean seriously worrying. Just enough to ask and I noticed they guys answers knowing their waist size and having an opinion. Lol that's all.

• Okay cool :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 30 inches at 5'7 and 125lbs? Man... I'm 32 inches at 6'3 and nearly 200lbs.

Then again, I was 32 inches at 6'3 when I was only 140, so maybe waist sizes really don't scale as proportional to height/build as one might think.

What Girls Said 2

• 30 waist for guys? Yes. Its fine.

• A little too skinny for me - I would be afraid I would break you.

What Guys Said 3

• Add height and weight to get better answers.

• pal that is very skinny but you should be fine.

• 30 inch waist is good, workout.. you'll look aesthetic