Doesn't it suck?

When you flirt with someone only to find that they're like 3 years younger than you? I guess this only really matters for people around my age. I was flirting with this really cute girl today and got her number but when I got home my friend told me that she was only 15. Doesn't it suck when stuff like that happens?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it does but what can you do when a girl that's 14 can pass for a 21 year old? Try going to places where they have a much more "legal" crowd.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• aha so last spring at was back at college at one of my friends house party and apparently I was hanging out with this girl that I thought was one I'm pretty good friends with and we're hugging and posing for pictures and whatever but the next day she shows me the pictures and tells me that that was actually her 16 year old sister that came to visit for the weekend, I swear they look like twins

• yup, it sucks.

but no risk, no reward.

• nope it doesn't

everything that looks weird in people's eyes, is more fun to me