Which type of dress is best for my body!!! (I mostly like romantic dresses)?

Hi everyone...
I'm 21 years old girl... My height is 5 ft , bust 40, waist 32 & hip 40... My arms r little bit fat too... I usually wear knee length long tops with scarves because of my bust and hips... But now I want a better and stunning and cute look... So... Which type of dresses should I wear in college? Should I add any belt on tops? N what length of tops should I choose? And what is my body type? Do boys like this type of figure? please explain the cloth type in details... N please don't crack bad jokes... Want helpful answers...

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• A picture of your body at least would be very beneficial. I can imagine a girl with the same settings/specifications that you mentioned but still look very different.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• U wear an outfit that shows ur sexy curves tits n ass u sound hottie show it off as teasing as possible without sayin I'm eazy come Fuck me hmmm a beautiful sexy girl that u r

0|0
    0|0
  • where is the pic at that would help out a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Pictures of you would be helpful. Proper grammar too

0|1
    0|0
    • this is the internet not English class

• If she's typing lyk dis, it sounds idiotic. If she wants to be taken seriously, she should type well

What Girls Said 3

• From what I can read you have an hourglass figure.

These dresses should work for that figure:

cf.ltkcdn.net/.../46716-234x350-Skinny_belt.jpg

www.examiner.com/.../...P-Photo-Chris-Pizzello.jpg

blog.stylesight.com/.../...r-Dress-Bohemian-46.jpg

---accentuate your waist or your narrowest area (just underneath your breasts -a dress with an empire waist) - looks best on an hourglass figure... =)

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you might be an hourglass. I am, and I when I wear dresses, I wear ones that show off my waist. So, no shift dresses, and empire waists, they make me look boxy. I belt a lot of dresses, but my hips don't really gently curve out, it's more sharp, so I belt just about the thinnest part of my waist. For length, I usually wear a few inches above the knee, but that's just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a pic would help more.

0|0
    0|0