Girls where do you shop? Online or in store?

Hey chickas,
Where do all your girls buy your clothes? If online what shops to shop on for clothes, shoes etc? Whethe it be clubbing clothes, casual clothes, work clothes, shoes! 😊👛💰👗👖👕👙👠👓💄👒👚👜

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer stores. Because I get to see the merchandise and touch it. I get it that moment contrary of having to wait. I also can see if its the correct size.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I usually purchase most things online - it's just easier for me personally. There's not the hassle of pushing past other people as well lol

The stores I usually look at online is HotTopic, Forever21, and Heavy Red. THEN, there is *always* Ebay and Etsy. com
    Etsy is more for a "unique and one-of-a-kind" look and Ebay is good for, obviously, just trying to find something cute and fashionable... and cheap! I haven't had any trouble buying shoes or clothes from offline really. Usually they have a description of the measurements of the sizes and everything.

• Shoes are best bought in stores, while shirts can be easily bought online... also things that aren't worn like bags - okay to buy online...

• both, online and in store :)

• 0|0