Would you let a guy paint your toe nails?

Not someone who does it for a living. Just a friend or a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! Sounds fun. I mean... its just like a normal nail day. If he messes up, there is always nail polish remover but for me? I would wear it proudly like yaya! Look what my man did! Lol

What Girls Said 19

• Sure, why not. If he doesn't paint the skin, only the nails and if he is detail oriented enough not to make a mess.
    --- a friend or a boyfriend... not that big of a deal for me, but if I see that gives him some sort of sexual release, then only a boyfriend can do that...

• If my boyfriend offered to paint my toe nails, that'd be so cute lol
    I could just imagine it, him concentrating so he wouldn't make a mess. Aww lol

• Yes I would, have fun and do an excellent job at it

• If they can do it good lol

• Definitely, its not only helpful its absolutely adorable.

• I would let my boyfriend paint my toe nails, it shows that he isn't too prideful and i think its incredibly sweet

• Yes I would but he would have to use gel nails because that is the kind the manicurist does for my toe nails and it lasts longer

• Yeah I would as long as he knows what he's doing and doesn't paint like a toddler lol

• Of course. Why wouldn't I allow him to?

• Sure as long as he can do a good job. I don't want it to look like a 2 year old did it haha.

• Sure... why not!

• Hmm, if he actually wanted to then sure. I would actually find it sorta sweet.

• I dont know, i doubt it...

• Of course if he does not have anything against it :) it's kind of cute

• Nope. Unless he really really wants to or I can't bend over and touch my toes for some reason, I wouldn't let him.

• If I was 4+ months Pregnant or had surgery then yes but if he wanted to do it for fun... I might be worried but if I know him really well and that he's him then it's kinda sweet

• If he wanted to

• Heck yeah!

• Why not lol

What Guys Said 4

• I've let my wife paint mine just because she wanted to have some fun! Why not?

• Awesome>>>No girl has ever done that to me, but I let them if she painted them black like Steven Tyler.

• Hahaha. I would like to try it.

• No I wouldn't

• Even if she would do you a "favor"?

• Oh I thought you meant some guy doing mine lol. But no I wouldn't, that would pretty much label me her bitch.

• Wut da fuk?

• I like womens feet and toes especially if they are painted anything but neon colors.