Would you let a guy paint your toe nails?

Not someone who does it for a living. Just a friend or a boyfriend.

0|0
20|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! Sounds fun. I mean... its just like a normal nail day. If he messes up, there is always nail polish remover but for me? I would wear it proudly like yaya! Look what my man did! Lol

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 19

• Sure, why not. If he doesn't paint the skin, only the nails and if he is detail oriented enough not to make a mess.
    --- a friend or a boyfriend... not that big of a deal for me, but if I see that gives him some sort of sexual release, then only a boyfriend can do that...

0|1
    0|0
  • If my boyfriend offered to paint my toe nails, that'd be so cute lol
    I could just imagine it, him concentrating so he wouldn't make a mess. Aww lol

2|2
    0|1
  • Yes I would, have fun and do an excellent job at it

0|1
    0|0
  • If they can do it good lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely, its not only helpful its absolutely adorable.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would let my boyfriend paint my toe nails, it shows that he isn't too prideful and i think its incredibly sweet

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would but he would have to use gel nails because that is the kind the manicurist does for my toe nails and it lasts longer

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I would as long as he knows what he's doing and doesn't paint like a toddler lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. Why wouldn't I allow him to?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure as long as he can do a good job. I don't want it to look like a 2 year old did it haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure... why not!

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, if he actually wanted to then sure. I would actually find it sorta sweet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know, i doubt it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course if he does not have anything against it :) it's kind of cute

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope. Unless he really really wants to or I can't bend over and touch my toes for some reason, I wouldn't let him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was 4+ months Pregnant or had surgery then yes but if he wanted to do it for fun... I might be worried but if I know him really well and that he's him then it's kinda sweet

0|1
    0|0
  • If he wanted to

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck yeah!

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not lol

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• I've let my wife paint mine just because she wanted to have some fun! Why not?

0|1
    0|1
    • Awesome>>>No girl has ever done that to me, but I let them if she painted them black like Steven Tyler.

• Hahaha. I would like to try it.

0|1
    0|1
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if she would do you a "favor"?

• Oh I thought you meant some guy doing mine lol. But no I wouldn't, that would pretty much label me her bitch.

• Wut da fuk?

0|0
    0|2
    • I like womens feet and toes especially if they are painted anything but neon colors.