Swimsuits for very petite slim girls? What do you like to see?

What kind of swimsuits do you think look best on extra-tiny girls? My friends (the skinny ones at least) and I wear everything to the pool or beach, from one-piece suits to tiny g-strings. What do you think flatters a small slim body best?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• if u want to show off.. or happy or inwardly feel good when guys watch your sexiness, wear the g-string.

• We very often do. I think they look fine on very small girls but not so good at all on larger ones.

• yup.. spot on.
      they very sexy on slip girls. i'd love to watch :P

• I'd says something with frills to add volume. G-strings don't do much for me anyway, leaves too little to the imagination.

• I honestly would say, where a normal bikini, you dont need to show off your body at the pool or beach... if you do show off your body that much then yes you'll get attention but mostly from pigs

• normal bikini

• Please tell me you wear approp. things to places that have little kids around

What Girls Said 0