Guys and girls, what are your opinions on redheads?

Do you think readheads are attractive or unattractive?
I am a redhead, but hair air isn't super firey; is is more of an orangish copper. Also, I am NOT a typical "ginger." I am light skinned, but not extremely pale. I also have a few freckles cross my cheeks, but they aren't noticeable when I wear makeup.
My eyes are a mixture of green and copper, so they almost match my hair but with a little more of an olive color.
Is this something that guys or girls find attractive or not?

• I like to date/hook up with redheads.
    50% (2)54% (7)53% (9)Vote
  • They're attractive, but I could never be with one.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • They are extremely unattractive.
    0% (0)8% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Does not matter to me.
    50% (2)31% (4)35% (6)Vote
  • It's a fantasy of mine.
    0% (0)7% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a redhead guy and I will tell you growing up wasn't fun or easy but I wouldn't trade my hair color for the world. Fair skin and red hair are a plague and you need to find the right person to accept this. I love redhead women, they are so sexy! A true redhead can be breathtakingly beautiful. (Red pubic hair is so sexy!) And for you girls that try to dye your hair red, HA! I laugh at your face! There is no way to imitate a true redhead so don't even try. Let your red hair flow and be proud of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If say the ratio of total redheads to attractive redheads is the lowest out of all the hair colors. That being said, when a redhead is hot, she's usually REALLY hot. And judging by your profile pic, I'd say your definitely dateable.

Btw, freckles look super cute on redheads, I don't think you should cover them up.

0|0
    0|0
  • red head girls i find very attractive. but red head guys from what v experienced they are fooking ass holes and i hate them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love redheads. Am currently dating one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy be lucky just to date you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • redheads are beautiful most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • All i can say is redheads are hot!