Should I lose weight?

I'm 5'2 and 110 pounds, which I never felt was bad until looking on here. Like people are saying that 92 pounds is ideal for my height and stuff like that. My legs are thick but I don't have a muffin top and look skinny in normal clothes, but I'm starting to get insecure. Should I loose weight?
Pics for reference:
s1082.photobucket.com/.../imagejpg2.jpg.html
s1082.photobucket.com/.../imagejpg1.jpg.html

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look wonderful. No need to lose weight. Your BMI is excellent. Whoever said you should be 92 pounds is an idiot.

What Guys Said 9

• Your are good don't worry about it

• Trust me, you're good. You could lose a little weight if you wanted to but you're completely fine now imo.

• hey your good... if it bothers you... which it will, work on tightening.

• i think, you shouldn´t lose weight. maybe tone your body a bit more if you strive for perfection but i think it´s totally fine as is.

• You look fine. If you lost a bit of weight I'm willing to bet it would give you some nice curves. But you are at a healthy weight right now.

• I thought i already had curves...

• Now I'm concerned do I look flat chested or something? :/

• Haha no it's to your chest and yes you do have curves. I just meant they would show even better, I wasn't trying to say you were flat or a block.

• Tone up your body to get the perfect curves.
    And in that process you will loose some weight as well.
    But you do not look fat.

• your my ideal body shape that i look for in a girl hun

• you look great, very, very cute looking little girl.

• No, don't be silly. You look fine for your height and are exactly where you're supposed to be. Don't listen to the wingnuts on here telling you to be underweight.

What Girls Said 7

• No, no no no. You look absolutely amazing :)
    I find what helps me feel really good about myself is jus doing a couple of pushups and situps a day if anything at all really.
    Im telling you, you look positively gorgeous, and dont worry about your weight, that doesn't tell u anything. Im about your height and shape and I weigh 140lbs :P how weird is that?
    Dont loose weight, you are perfect the way you are :D

• No. You don't need to lose weight. You look good. I am 5'2 and 107 pounds and I feel great about myself. I wouldn't mind even if I was 115-120 pounds.

• You look in great shape! You're very pretty :)

Honestly don't worry, I'm 5 ft and 98 lbs and I know how hard monitoring your weight can be at a small size but whatever you're doing, it's working well! So don't feel insecure :)

• No you look fine. Most people don't have an idea about weight. My friends say I look fine when I tell them my weight they won't believe me. By the way I'm 5' 8" & 150-155 lbs

• Your body is fine. That chart is biased.

• You look great! No reason to be insecure :)

• You wouldn't be wearing that if you thought you needed to lose weight LOL You look great.