I wanna dress more grown up, but still be able to incorporate some of my own style into how I look so what type of clothes should I wear? (Don't say suits and stuff like that because I don't wanna look like I'm going to a business meeting and I have to wear skinny jeans and nothing but because those are the only pants that really fit me haha)
Most Helpful Girl
1. Don't: wear skinny jeans. Those only look good on skinny teen boys or gay guys. Or emos. If you're not any of those, avoid skinny jeans like the pest.
2. Do: Now that you've ran away from skinny jeans, grab some straight leg jeans, darker colors makes the wearer looks older because it gives a more serious "vibe". Make sure that it's not slouchy on the waist and that your underwear isn't showing.
3. Don't: wear goofy graphic tees.
4. Do: Wear simple T-shirts, polo shirts, or V-neck shirts. JUst make sure the V-neck is not too deep or you'll look feminine and like a gay guy (unless you are, then it would be ok)
5. Don't: this is not clothes-related, but get rid of that Justin Bieber hair. He's gotten rid of his a long time ago lol No bangs, and try a neater hairstyle. That hair makes you look like mommy's good boy.1