What kind of clothes can I wear to look more grown up?

I wanna dress more grown up, but still be able to incorporate some of my own style into how I look so what type of clothes should I wear? (Don't say suits and stuff like that because I don't wanna look like I'm going to a business meeting and I have to wear skinny jeans and nothing but because those are the only pants that really fit me haha)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Don't: wear skinny jeans. Those only look good on skinny teen boys or gay guys. Or emos. If you're not any of those, avoid skinny jeans like the pest.
    2. Do: Now that you've ran away from skinny jeans, grab some straight leg jeans, darker colors makes the wearer looks older because it gives a more serious "vibe". Make sure that it's not slouchy on the waist and that your underwear isn't showing.
    3. Don't: wear goofy graphic tees.
    4. Do: Wear simple T-shirts, polo shirts, or V-neck shirts. JUst make sure the V-neck is not too deep or you'll look feminine and like a gay guy (unless you are, then it would be ok)
    5. Don't: this is not clothes-related, but get rid of that Justin Bieber hair. He's gotten rid of his a long time ago lol No bangs, and try a neater hairstyle. That hair makes you look like mommy's good boy.

What Girls Said 6

• Lose the skinny jeans... Also, that it depends what part of the country you live in as social norms change from city to city (or rural area).

• Trendy button ups can look really sexy with skinny jeans. Like this sort of thing.
    www.pacsun.com/.../...ven-shirt-0181022500005.html

On a side note, I think you'd look a lot older if you'd grow a little facial hair.

• Try polo button ups and khaki shorts with some dock shoes like Sperry's.

• Look up "stylish clothes for men" on google. XD

Avoid t-shirts with graphics on them, just try looking clean cut I suppose. CX

• Wear smarter styled trousers and more formal coats. Pair up things like a smarter shirt and some casual jeans. Good luck

• I look young for my age tooooo sucks. People tell me I look older if I wear dresses and heels though. Wear dresses and heels

What Guys Said 1

• Wear Jeans or khakis... Golf polos or dri-fit polos... Dri-fit tshirts. If the season is fall/winter wear 1/4 sweaters, or sweaters with khakis, or jeans.

Honestly, I wear dri-fit tshirts, khakis, sweaters, slim straight jeans, the occasional golf polo or button down shirt.
    For shoes wear tennis, training shoes, loafers, or boat shoes.