In which cases is it "acceptable" for a girl to go bra-less?

Is there any place/social occasion where it is actually acceptable for a girl to go bra-less in the US? How often have you done this or seen somebody doing it and how did people around you react to it?

Most Helpful Girl

• The following are the place/social occasion why girls (not only in US but anywhere in the world go bra-less:
    1. Home (place)
    2. House party (social occasion)
    3. Cocktail parties (some dresses dont need bras)
    4. Special dates
    5. Family Reunions
    6. Beach (especially when girls dresses not so see-through)
    7. Clubs (yea, you can't easily spot on it but most girls do bra-less)

Well I guess that's all I can think of now.

What Girls Said 5

• I tend to go bra less at midnight when im going for a late night snack but of course I put a big jacket over so and keep my arms folded so no one will really notice as far as broad day light with just a t shirt on and big or small breast out freely thats a no no its just to me inappropriate trashy and is jusy a way of asking for the attention of any cute guy that you may pass by

• If the outer garments don't really need a bra to keep things in place, then going braless perfectly acceptable. A sun dress is the easiest example of such a garment. Obviously, the smaller the breasts, the more opportunity for "acceptable" bralessness, as more garments will provide suitable "restraint" or cover. The built-in shelf bra in camisole tops is an example of a garment that will permit smaller-busted women to go topless and it be acceptable by general social standards. For virtually all breast sizes, a white top requires the underpinnings of a bra.

• Unless your top is see-through or your boobs are big it's optional. My boobs are too small to need a bra so i just don't bother most of the time, I like it better without.

• Whenever you want. I usually go braless and commando. No big deal. Lol.

• At home, going through the drive through, other people's houses if you're close. Of course it depends on size

What Guys Said 3

• Where is it acceptable? Wherever she wants.
    There are definitely outfits where a bra would make her look better. But in the end it's up to her.

• It always is! Do whatever you like to :)!

• all women should go braless no matter what she has on in fact they should quit making and outlaw women from wearing a bra all over the world