Which figure skating dress do you prefer?

My figure skating pairs tournament is coming up this Christmas and I want to get my outfit ready now so there won't be a mad rush towards the end seeing as it will have to be made to measure. We'll be wearing black and I always try to keep covered as much as I can so these are long sleeved.

I like both of these but I'd really like people's help as to which one you prefer. The first one is more expensive lol.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/n3akig.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nevwhe.jpg

Thank you guys :)

Should have added a poll! Sorry :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say the first one looks best, but really it's up to you :P

• Everytime I look at them I just get more confused lol :/ the first one is more eye catching I think :)

• Thanks for MH :P

• You're welcome :D

What Guys Said 15

• Tho you will look super amazing in both, I think I like the first a bit better because you will sparkle and it doesn't have that weird bottom, lol. Just my 2 cents :)

• Thank you Mike lol ;) and the weird bottom is the skirt :P but yeah I wish they were both a blend of eachother really but I like the sparkle on the first :)

• Oops I hope I don't push you a bit towards the expensive one, but I really find the first one beautiful!
    Just to help my visual imagination: do you combine this with trousers/legging/pantyhose?
    Since you say you prefer to cover up but the outfit seems very short...
    Sorry I know little about figure skating (I'm from Barcelona haha) but eager to learn :-)

• Hi Hans! :) I would be wearing nude tights and nude skates. A lot of skating outfits are usually showing a lot or give off the impression of showing skin with flesh coloured material so I like to keep the upper half of my body modestly covered. I don't mind with my legs and the dress has like a built in leotard underneath so when it blows up you won't see anything lol ;)

• Interesting... we speak later :-)

• Both look wonderful but I would go with the first one because it's more alive due to the extra brightness.

• The second one :)

• I like number 2. It gives off a corset vibe. Number 1 makes me think of rhinestone cowboy. Never been a fan of the bedazeled look.

• The first one come off as sexy / gain more attention for sure, while the other comes off as more... Elegant kinda? I like the first one, that's what catches my eye atleast.

• Both are very nice, but the second one is more 'modest'... You would look great in either though, no doubt! ;-P

• They are both really pretty, but I like the more elegant and sophisticated vibe the second one gives off. So I think B.
    Pick whichever one you like.

• I wish the second had more of the glitter that the first one has really so it catches your eye but I guess the first one is what I'm leaning towards :) Thank you!

• First one for sure. Eye catching and pretty.

• I like the first one, the design is very pretty and very eye catching

• I love the twinkle on the first lol :) <3

• Aww it's ok lol I agree, I think the first one is sexier although it wasn't quite the look I was going for :P The dresses look so pretty though, I like to watch aswell! lol :)

• Both look really good. I think the second one looks more classy. ergo. B.

• I like the bottom one more, but the colors of the top one is better. The deeper the black, the better.

• I wish they could blend into one outfit lol :/ Thank you for answering!

• I really like both, but I like the 2nd slightly better.

• The first one of course. I think it will look best on you.

• I like the 2nd one the best.

What Girls Said 14

• I personally like the first one, it seems more flashy and elegant and it also has simple studs all around the dress and a nice collar piece, i think you should go with the first dress :)

• I love the rhinestones all over the first one aswell! I wish the second one had more of it lol :)

• We're going for a very classical approach with style and music so I wanted something covered and more elegant looking, which they both are but both are very different at the same time lol. I like the snow idea though! Kind of looks like icicles and stuff :)

• I thought you should pick the first so you can blow the audience away with the designs of your dress with all the twirls you are probably going to be doing it seems like you would want to represent that in some way, the design on the first dress is one way

• First one! So prettttty :) lots of movement with the placement of the sequins

• That's what I thought! Would definitely be eye catching enough with the contrast of sparkle on black. Thanks harakiri! :)

• Indeed :D i can imagine it easily :) and you're welcome :))

• I like the second one more. :)

• The second one is really pretty

• Late response lol, but first design is typical, seen it at many contests and it looks good, but the second one is so pretty and elegant :D I'll go with the second one.

• The opinions are really even haha I like the elegance of the second one too :) looks very classical which is what we're going for :) Thanks Laura!

• I prefer the first one =)

• What is the guy wearing?

• He's sorting his own out lol so I haven't actually asked yet but it will either be an all in one or two piece lycra black :) we just know that we're going with black at the moment lol :)

• Okay well I would consider the design of his piece before making a decision

• First one. Second is too sexy because of that hole on the chest. And the hole has a weird shape

• Yeah I don't like that chest bit either :/ but I liked how classical it looks because we're going with a classical style and music. Thank you! :)

• The first one is classic too because it is black and hem isn't ruffled. The second one looses a bit of the classic feel because of the hole.

• The second one

• The second one

• The second one

• I like the second one :D

I was meaning to talk to you Willow, any way you can inbox me :)

• I like the second one. It`s simple and elegant.

• the secound one.