Is this dress too old fashioned, for a young woman?

So I saw this dress, which I thought looked amazing. But then it's really long and with the floral print looks very conservative. Too conservative?
i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...s-b-font-fashion-women.jpg

I'm just not sure I'll be able to wear it a lot without standing too much?
I was thinking of going with one of the two styles on the bottom, I liked the pink one, but I think the yellowish one draws less attention? It costs 15 bucks so it wouldn't be a huge loss if I never used it, but I'd still love some second opinions.

I was also going to buy this, which as a similar cut. But I feel the colors make it a lot more modern. That's something you could wear on a date night
i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...l-b-font-font-b-length.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the upper left print.

• I kinda like all the prints. I haven't for sure decided yet, but i was more worried about the cut making we look like a grandma

• I understand. It'll be largely about shoes and accessories. I think the print in the upper left just has a lighter feel to it.

• well I dress fairly plain. I would wear flats, possibly boots in winter without any accessories, aside from obviously a jacket/coat if it's cold

What Guys Said 5

• I really like all of the dresses and think they look lovely. They are "conservative" and you would stand out but that would only be in comparison to what others around you are wearing.

• well ya, that's what I'm worried about. Most girls wear significantly tighter and shorter clothes, I'm afraid I'd look really weird among them

• If you really like the dress then wear it. Personally, I would notice you right away since that is how I like girls to dress.

• That's a beautiful style of clothing, I'd love it if a woman I was dating wore clothes like that. Such classy clothes.

• I like the top dresses they are cute and i don't see them looking too old fashion

• Wow! that's super pretty, i dig.

What Girls Said 5

• i wuv bright floral dresses. theyre super cute!! id buy the yellow. i dont like big floral prints that stands out. plus, yellow is a happy color :D

• I Think they look great, if you have the figure to pull them off.

• i love it !!

• I don't think so it brings back older fashion in a new way which isn't bad it's very cute actually! ^_^

• I'm not so sure it's a new way really. I have a picture of my grandma, wearing a dress very much like that one. That's also why I'm asking

• Oh well I don't know then.

• I love those dresses. They aren't too common today.. maybe the shorter versions that show way more leg but I think those are very sweet and would wear them for sure :)