Women... What is it like to shop for clothes with your figure?

Some women absolutely love the idea of shopping but hate it once they realize what fits... or rather what doesn't. .. from head to toes shoes to unmentionables what's it like to shop as a woman with your body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm short with disproportionate butt and thighs to the rest of my body. I also have tiny feet (size 6 and size 5.5 for dress shoes and others). Most shorts and pants gape at the waist. Pants, skirts, dresses, and shirts are often too long. Stuff often makes my legs look short and I definitely have to wear skinny jeans. They don't have shoes in my size all the time.

What Girls Said 19

• I hate shopping in general. Except apparently my shape is THE shape to have or something. I look like the manikins. Small chest, smaller hips, long legs for my height, flat stomach... and I hate shopping. I literally could wear anything. But I would much rather wear the t-shirt I got from camp in 2nd grade than some snazzy new outfit :p

• I fucking hate it. Being petite means I can only get "short" jeans. And since I'm not a smart shopper, I end up going to my favorite stores after major sales have already happened and my size isn't there anymore or there are only really strange-looking rinses left. Dresses fit strangely because of the height problem too. The only things I truly enjoy shopping for are shoes, scarves and jewelry. I always head to the jewelry section first because everything is sparkly and pretty and just looking at the different pieces makes me really happy inside.

• It's so annoying because I'm size 7 (in australia) and barely anywhere sells that size. And my feet are different sizes...

• It's hard sometimes
    I'm tall but skinny
    So things will be to short and fit right
    Or be just the right length and be to baggy

• I don't really have to shop much because I still fit in my clothes from like 8th grade, I'm small so it's not hard to find something that fits.

• it's easy for me to shop if i'm buying shorts, jeans, skirts.. it's hard when i'm buying tops cause i'm not really "gifted" so it's difficult to create some balance.

• I'm in an inbetween state.. I'm overweight at a pant size 8-10 depending on clothing brand. Dress size 8, Shoes size 7 1/2(men's 6), panty like 7-8 , bra like 38c, So yea it's kinda difficult to find clothes that looks good on me when im a little over 4ft. Lol. But all in all in takes some time to find certain nice clothes.

• i just like to buy white tank tops for a cool look after a fun paintball fight with friends

• I don't have a problem shopping and I don't accessories from head to toe. Im more of a jeans, T-shirt, flip flop type of her. I with also do casual

• I love shopping but it's sometimes hard because im petite so a lot of fits don't look right on me or are too long. Shoes is hard because I'm only a size 5 and a lot of stores don't carry fives.

• Most cute things don't fit. I haven't gone shopping for a new wardrobe in like 3 years. Shoes always fit well though. Bras are superbly tricky.

• I hate shopping and I hate "modern" and "neat and tidy" clothing. I just like my jeans and graphic t shirts. I only dress up if absolutely needed. For those I don't to go to a fitting room. Although I do sometimes because I longer legs than average.

• I love shopping for clothes, and I usually don't have a problem looking for what fits me. Besides, when I go dress shopping the top part is usually too big. :p

• I like shopping, sometimes it's a pain because things are so damn expensive. I have an hour glass shaped figure so it nice to shop

• I hate it and dress shopping is the worst.

• I hate shopping for clothes. It's a pain in the ass.

• I have an idea of what works for me as far as shopping goes so it isn't hard. There are only few places that I actually like. I hate shopping for clothes, btw. It's annoying lol

• I like it. It's not always easy, but I love getting new clothes. I'm really skinny so a lot of times stuff is too baggy on me. Or it's too expensive. But besides that, I love it.

• I'm really skinny and I don't have big boobs. For whatever reason, clothing companies seem to think that skinny girls all have big boobs so I can't fill out a lot of the shirts I buy.

What Guys Said 0