Do you think....

guys have a hard time looking at the big picture as opposed to living it as it comes when it comes to relationships? Does that make sense?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think they do cause their lives are how should I say this EASY compared to ours and they CAN live it while we worry about a bunch of things

hope this helps******

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm, I had to read this a few times to understand the question. Do I think that guys have a hard time looking at the big picture as opposed to kinda taking life one step at a time when it comes to relationships? Personally for me? No. It really boils down to the type of person though. Right now I can see the big picture but at my age I prefer to just ignore it and take it a step at a time. As I get older I'm sure I will start assessing things differently but for now I am just living my life, especially when it comes to relationships.

• Right on...So age probably has a lot to do with it, then huh?

• Aye, age has a lot to do with it when it comes to a guy imo

• Yes, that is how our guys usually are..They have fun in the now, and I not alway concerned about commitment...Which can be fun or destructive. Try playing hard to get and indefference towards him and see what happens?

Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• i think it goes both ways. guys and girls can do this. it really depends on the person. I myself always take each day as it comes and don't worry about where my relationships will be months from now. as long as both him and I are happy at the current moment then all is good. I've experienced guys that worry down the road and it makes me anxious and uncomfortable. I think past relationships and breakups affect how much people worry about the future of their current ones.