Do any of you think that I am pretty or attractive? (For both girls and boys as I would love an opinion from both)?

Based on my profile picture, do you think that i am pretty or attractive at all

Please be as honest as you can.

I know the picture is really small but just say you opinion based on what you can see

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are attractive, but I think you could look 1000x hotter with a little bit of a makeover ;)

If I were you, I'd switch up my haircut a bit to include some bangs. (I had your exact same haircut for about 5 years through middle and early high school, and it never flattered me. That may explain why that's the number 1 thing that I would change on you too haha - my haircut really improved the shape of my face!)

The problem with my hair when I had your haircut was that it seemed like my whole forehead would be exposed. For awhile this was the fashion (no bangs, pinstraight hair), but I gotta tell you - foreheads are not exactly the most sexy feature of the face ya know lol? So just get some cute cropped bangs. If your hair is naturally straight, get some sweepy angle bangs. Go for a clean athletic style. If you are straightening your hair: STOP. I can't tell from the picture, but straightening hair makes it look dead (unlike naturally straight), so no matter what you have: keep it natural.

You have a very interesting face - Angelina Jolie interesting because of your lip plumpness. You could look extremely beautiful or a little odd all depending on your facial expression. The best thing that will help you be beautiful is a warm approachable smile with big open eyes. So for this do the obvious: get braces, whiten your teeth, wear your retainer. Do open your eyes a bit more during pics if you can! You have a very pretty dark shade of blue iris which is a phenomenal contrast to your lips and skin, so keep them open wide! :)

Hope that helps!

PS I generally do not comment on these types of questions, but in your case: you actually DO have some potentially very intriguing features to work with. Just play with styles a bit and see what suits you best :)

• Ahh and I just put my finger on another reason your features are a bit more intriguing than normal! It appears that you have a very slight underbite. Typically orthodontists try to fix this with surgery if it's bad, but yours appears to only be mild. Thus, your facial structure reminds me a TON of Liv Tylers - she's a very pretty actress who has a mild underbite too, and it makes her look extra delicate and feminine I think. It's a more unusual type of beauty, so that's why your features stood out to me more than most I think! :)

• *slight overbite, not under -- oops! overbites are much more attractive in my opinion

• haha thanks really boosted my confidence and no one has ever said anything about my eyes or lips before its weird thinking that people actually notice those things. and i am thinking about doing something with my hair but wasn't sure what. oh and i have quite chubby cheeks so I've been told so when i smile my eyes kinda make me look like im squinting. I do now have braces and i DO NOT straighten my hair. I mean for starters i hate doing it and secondly i can't be bothered. and thank you so much for being honest and being compared to Angelina Jolie to me is a big deal :)

What Guys Said 12

• Kinda hard to get a good look because the picture is small. If you can take a different one which is bigger then that would generate more precise answers.

• you need a bigger picture lol.

• You look cute :) Hard to tell from the tiny picture. You're certainly cute enough that you shouldn't worry about your looks.

• yes, you are a very pretty girl

• pic is tiny but anyway you aren't my type kinda average look to me :/
    could you please smile for the love of God?

• I hate my smile though so i tend to come up with other facial expressions to use in pictures

• hmm maybe thanks for the idea

• Welcome :)

• That picture is so tiny even from your profile page I can barely make out any of your features. Kinda look like the older girl from that movie where the big lion plays the role of Jesus. Narnia I think

• You are under 18, but cute.

• I would ;)

• I find women like you attractive.

• Your Avg a 5 or 6

• Pretty cute

• Can't tell. Pic too small

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not going to judge you on your looks. You as a person are worth a lot more than your appearance. Be proud of who you are. You are still young, one day you will discover that looks are not everything. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that is the truth.

• No..

You look way older then "Under 18"

You have a sour expression..

Your eyes are squinty little holes in your head..

I hope, you just don't take good photos

• how old do you think i look then? and im not squinting it just looks like it

• you look.. 10 years older then me..

• im only 14 years old

• Come on sweetie give us a real smile :) it looks like you're making the expression someone would make if they just drank sour milk or something! People are 20x prettier with a genuine smile.

• squinty lol. you're like a 7 or an 8 /10

• maybe 9 actually. im saving my 10

• haha i just have chubby cheeks (so I've been told) so it looks like im squinting and thanks

• yeah, you're cute. attractive.

• I honestly think you aren't
    Plus u look constipated we'll maybe if you don't make faces like that you will look diffrent are u 12

• well thanks for your honesty and lol my constipated face is nothing like that but by the way im 14

• Good for u