What is your favorite outfit that you look good in?

What is that outfit and when is the last time you wore it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny jeans, a black peplum top with black heels. And the last time I wore it was when I went out with friends at school.

What Girls Said 16

• I have a green velvet top and a black leather skater skirt. Sounds a bit disgusting on paper but it's my kind of knock-out go to. I don't wear it very often because it's so low cut and stand out. I always feel great when I wear it. But yeah, it doesn't come out very often at all. It's just a bit too much but every once in a while when I'm going out and just want to feel amazing that's what I'll pull out. Last time was probably about 5 months ago.

• I have a lot of outfits the flatter my figure, it's hard to choose.

I have this deep plunge dress.
    This jumpsuit with slits.
    Shorts.
    This long beige skirt etc.
    I love those outfits so much that I want to wear them every day, haha.
    But I can't :)

• I have one outfit that I call my "lucky outfit" since I seem to always have good luck with guys when I wear it!
    It's a black tank top dress with a studded skull in the middle, and I usually wear it with black wedges or matching skull-pattern flats, as well as skull earrings... If I have a theme going on with the outfit, I might as well go all the way with it, haha! The last time wearing it was maybe a little over a month ago, when (as dumb as it sounds), I was trying to catch the attention of my crush at the time.

• I have this multi coloured disco style top that really flatters my figure. I also have a peach dress I bought from lauras that looks really flattering on me.

• My dark blue skater dress. I get the most compliments when I wear that dress. It looks most flattering and shows of my legs :) I keep it simple, no jewelry.

• I have a navy blue shirt that sort of see through with (medium sized) white polk a dots on it that i wear a black and white polk a dot bra underneath and everyone that sees me (I kid you not) stares at/ or hits on me. my friends thought i was going for the sexy look when i wore it with my leggings. favorite shirt now though ^_^

• its a button down by the way and i button it up all the buttons :')

• I actually look good in a black turtleneck. I usually pair it with a cardigan, or leather jacket, I've even paired it with black leather pants. Sounds cheesy, but trust me. Hot. :)

• white shorts, black graphic t-shirt, leather jacket, black combats, and a few bracelets.
    Wore it to a concert.

• I have a red blouse and a black knee-length skirt. It's not too fancy and doesn't stand out too much, which is why I love wearing it :) Last time I wore it was about one week ago when I was hanging out with my boyfriend.

• Sun dress or jeans and tank top.

• I look devious in red and I like it

• I keep forgetting but maybe my Aztec print dress

• My electric blue batty riders killer platform boots and bralet with stockings

• I have this right red dress that I adore and look amazing in

• Shorts, a cami, and a bright blue tank top that ties in the front. I wore it yesterday, lol.

What Guys Said 4

• my fucking suits!

Suit Up. - Barney Stinson

• I have lots but I look ok in this one. I wore it in Vegas about 3 months ago but I wore everything but the jacket probably a few times since then even though I have tons of jeans. These are super comfy. I don't mind dressing up. I go out a lot and travel a bit so its always good to look your best but still be comfortable. I usually wear Bruno Maglis or Steve Maddens. The leather is always soft and they have good support. They look great with jeans. I have some Hugo Boss jackets but the Men's DKNY are the most comfortable and look just as good for a little less.

• my birthday suit i'm in it everyday and have it on now

• I look best in fitted shirts and dress trousers, I don't look anywhere near as good with a jacket on because it makes me look fat, a shirt shows off my physique and muscles

• Last time was sunday, so three days