Stupid question: I am supposed to wear leggings over underwear, or leggings as underwear?

Stupid question I know, but I don't know what most girls do!

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Over underwear. >.< They are suppose to be used as a cover up for your legs when you wear short skirts or shorts. XP

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I always considered them underwear, and don't tell me you've never worn leggings as underwear under jeans in winter for warmth?

• I once wore leggs over my underwear and my jeans all over that! XD I always wear underwear, girl. XP

• Thank you~ c=

What Guys Said 2

• Leggings are supposed to be worn under skirts/dresses (though a lot of girls seem to wear them as pants nowadays) but they are not underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never wear leggings as pants. They're not meant to be PANTS

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• Which ever makes you feel most comfortable.

If you're a no panties girl... then sure just wear it over your legs.

If you're a panties girl, sure pull them up over your underwear.

You can't go wrong with leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over underwear! I wear mine as a replacement for pants, since I think jeans and such are uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I always considered them underwear, and don't tell me you've never worn leggings as underwear under jeans in winter for warmth?

• What?

They're meant to be some sort of cheap looking trousers... not panties.
    Wear panties under them at ALL TIMES.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear them instead of underwear. Your skin will breathe better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings over underwear. You can use leggings as pants sometimes also. Usually I'll wear leggings with a skirt, especially if it's short so I don't have to deal with worrying about accidentally flashing or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a thong beneath leggings. You can wear them as pants so long as nothing is too revealing, unless you're into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings over underwear. Leggings are a substitute for pants. Since they are tight most girls wear thongs under them to avoid panty lines.

3|0
    0|0
    • So if you were wearing them under shorts, you would have underwear, then leggings, then shorts? Phew!

• yep! I mean, I guess if you wanna go commando, you can do that. some people dont wear underwear under jeans! I always wear some type of underwear, but it's your choice.