Wear a bikini or dont wear a bikini?

I wana wear a bikini but im affraid people will think im too fat to be in one.
Im 5'0 and125 lbs
Do you think its okay if I wear one?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You're alright. Wear one and look/act confident.

• 5'0 and 125 can be ok if you have proportionate breasts to your ass. I'm into martial arts too so if you ever have any questions you want to ask in private please message me

• unless you have fat rolls, all girls look better in a bikini. anything less than fat rolls, wear one, otherwise, don't.

• Guys can tell what you look like even fully clothed so, might as well have fun. YOLO!

• I say wear one.

• wear a bikini you're not fat

What Girls Said 3

• What's your fat distribution? Do you have a chubby belly/love handles?
    I'm 5'2 and 120lbs but I have no belly and I'm slim. Keep in mind that muscle weighs more then fat and you also have to consider what you're wearing and at what time of the day you're taking your weight. Also the amount of times you use the washroom will also influence weight values.
    But since you are a young girl, start doing some cardio because you will have a easier time loosing fat and increase the development of your body. An easy way to tone your body, burn fat and get sexy stomach muscles is by dancing. Look into zumba workouts, you can easily burn 500+cals/hr. Plus, it's fun, you can do it in big groups, dance according to your level of difficulty/music preference and you don't feel like your exercising.

• Hey, if you have the body for it, definitely wear one!!!

• not okay jmo

• i mean it's not okay to wear two piece.. a nice, stylish one piece or tankini would be a good option. :)