Is it alright to wear a pair of girls skinny jeans?

I have a pair of girls skinny jeans that I wear quite often and they fit really good and are comfortable. You can't even tell that they're for girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't imagine constricting the boys that much.

What Girls Said 3

• Not a great idea - skinny jeans in general I mean.
    Whether they're girl's or guys, doesn't matter.

• Yup who cares what pants you wear, their pants , and if their comfortable and u like them wear them

• I don't see an problem with it. I knew a guy in high school that would wear girls skinny jeans because he like them really tight. Wear whatever you want!

What Guys Said 5

• Hey man, I wear skins all the time. My normal jeans look huge on me and my skins look like normal jeans. Just do you.

• trust me... we can tell they are for girls...

• Depends. I wear skinny jeans, but they have to be those 20% spandex ones or they'll crush my nuts. If you like wearing them, go ahead.

As I'm sure every single answer here will be "you're a guy, only girls are allowed to wear skinny jeans"

• If you can pull them off, then yeah. You have to be quite skinny/lean to do that though.

I wear skinny jeans all the time, and I tend to get compliments (from girls) that they suit me.

• All skinny jeans are girls skinny jeans
    You must not have a cock n balls cause if I wore that shit I would be locked up for assault