• Ask
  • myTake

Underwear guys like on girls?

What type of underwear do guys like girls to wear? I.e. Thongs, garter belts, corsets, etc.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Call me old fashioned but any gal in a corset, garters, and stockings is to die for. I think lingerie is just plain great. It yells feminine behavior which I love. I live in world of nothing but dudes and when I break away I enjoy women dressing like women. This is no exception!

• I concur, corset and garters. Stockings. Very nice. Especially if the girl is dress conservatively but has that garter on under the dress.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 18

• Hmmmm. I prefer no underwear cause makes it for easier access!

• What about cotton or nylon bikini panties? I've always liked those on a girl. The thong types can look good, too. I don't know about corsets; that's kind of overdoing it.

• thong all the way.

• Yes, yes, noi don't like corsets - wish more girls wore garter belts with short skirts, they are super hawti prefer a girl to not wear underwear around me - but if needed, a skimpy bikini or thong

• Granny panties all the way! Just kidding. Truthfully, as I am thinking about it, I don't really care on a day to day basis. If it meant to spice up the bedroom then anything that accentuates her feminine form and makes her playful and feel like a sleek panther! As an aside, I like for underwear to remain underwear. While I'll look, natural reflex, I am getting tired of girls pulling up their thong to show when they wear jeans. It was sexy when it was taboo but it is passe now.

• I know a a girl who sometimes wear them Granny Panties - because her mother kept buying them for her - lol

• I like thongs but that's my own opinion.

• Definitely thongs, they are very sexy and they really turn me on! Garter belts are awesome too.

• i like thongs a lot but none is really nice to. thongs turn me on I guess. bikini panties are good too.

• well white panties.. nothing better than that classic look... it also shows a women to be more mature rather than a little girl wearing colored underwear. A white singlet along is even more sexier combo...

• Not the thong. The other ones that where the ass cheeks hang out! 1

• You mean boyshorts? They look like a thick V on both sides? Usually made of lace?

• I love thongs and garters and corsets. Haha, but a naked lady is even better.

Reagular thong underwear are the best. When i pull my girls pants off and a small little thong guides my hands to her butt, there is nothing better. ^^

• regular cotton panties are cute... i like the schoolgirl look

• thongs are a must, along with tight jeans and blouses, with or no bra, body shaped dresses , the shortest posible shorts, a nice perfume and a broad smile

• I think all are good but I have to admit Thongs are the best because you can see girl's sexy underwear and when they wear short clothes (shorts, skirts) because you can see their sexy under wear

• Don't dress conservatively like a nun. Wear lingerie that shows you are confident in your own beauty. Colored lingerie is good, it shows you know how to look and feel sexy.

• I honestly like a variety. Each kind has it's own perks. If a girl has a body for it, then all kinds are sexy.

• super small micro things :)

What Girls Said 2

• Thongs

• I think thongs are really confy I will try not wearing any underwear at all for the guys sake cause I really want a boyfriend

• I to agree I think men still like corsets... But thongs seemed to be over played especially on girls with big butts shorts seem to be more appealing these days

What They Said On Facebook