Underwear guys like on girls?

What type of underwear do guys like girls to wear? I.e. Thongs, garter belts, corsets, etc.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Call me old fashioned but any gal in a corset, garters, and stockings is to die for. I think lingerie is just plain great. It yells feminine behavior which I love. I live in world of nothing but dudes and when I break away I enjoy women dressing like women. This is no exception!

• I concur, corset and garters. Stockings. Very nice. Especially if the girl is dress conservatively but has that garter on under the dress.

What Guys Said 15

• super small micro things :)

• thong all the way.

• thongs are a must, along with tight jeans and blouses, with or no bra, body shaped dresses , the shortest posible shorts, a nice perfume and a broad smile

• Definitely thongs, they are very sexy and they really turn me on! Garter belts are awesome too.

• well white panties.. nothing better than that classic look... it also shows a women to be more mature rather than a little girl wearing colored underwear. A white singlet along is even more sexier combo...

• I think all are good but I have to admit Thongs are the best because you can see girl's sexy underwear and when they wear short clothes (shorts, skirts) because you can see their sexy under wear

• i like thongs a lot but none is really nice to. thongs turn me on I guess. bikini panties are good too.

• Yes, yes, noi don't like corsets - wish more girls wore garter belts with short skirts, they are super hawti prefer a girl to not wear underwear around me - but if needed, a skimpy bikini or thong

• Not the thong. The other ones that where the ass cheeks hang out! 1

• You mean boyshorts? They look like a thick V on both sides? Usually made of lace?

• Don't dress conservatively like a nun. Wear lingerie that shows you are confident in your own beauty. Colored lingerie is good, it shows you know how to look and feel sexy.

• Granny panties all the way! Just kidding. Truthfully, as I am thinking about it, I don't really care on a day to day basis. If it meant to spice up the bedroom then anything that accentuates her feminine form and makes her playful and feel like a sleek panther! As an aside, I like for underwear to remain underwear. While I'll look, natural reflex, I am getting tired of girls pulling up their thong to show when they wear jeans. It was sexy when it was taboo but it is passe now.

• I know a a girl who sometimes wear them Granny Panties - because her mother kept buying them for her - lol

• I like thongs but that's my own opinion.

• I honestly like a variety. Each kind has it's own perks. If a girl has a body for it, then all kinds are sexy.

• What about cotton or nylon bikini panties? I've always liked those on a girl. The thong types can look good, too. I don't know about corsets; that's kind of overdoing it.

• Hmmmm. I prefer no underwear cause makes it for easier access!

What Girls Said 2

I to agree I think men still like corsets... But thongs seemed to be over played especially on girls with big butts shorts seem to be more appealing these days

• Thongs

• I think thongs are really confy I will try not wearing any underwear at all for the guys sake cause I really want a boyfriend