Underwear guys like on girls?

What type of underwear do guys like girls to wear? I.e. Thongs, garter belts, corsets, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call me old fashioned but any gal in a corset, garters, and stockings is to die for. I think lingerie is just plain great. It yells feminine behavior which I love. I live in world of nothing but dudes and when I break away I enjoy women dressing like women. This is no exception!

• I concur, corset and garters. Stockings. Very nice. Especially if the girl is dress conservatively but has that garter on under the dress.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 18

• Hmmmm. I prefer no underwear cause makes it for easier access!

• Granny panties all the way!

Just kidding. Truthfully, as I am thinking about it, I don't really care on a day to day basis. If it meant to spice up the bedroom then anything that accentuates her feminine form and makes her playful and feel like a sleek panther!

As an aside, I like for underwear to remain underwear. While I'll look, natural reflex, I am getting tired of girls pulling up their thong to show when they wear jeans. It was sexy when it was taboo but it is passe now.

• I know a a girl who sometimes wear them Granny Panties - because her mother kept buying them for her - lol

• What about cotton or nylon bikini panties? I've always liked those on a girl. The thong types can look good, too. I don't know about corsets; that's kind of overdoing it.

• Don't dress conservatively like a nun. Wear lingerie that shows you are confident in your own beauty. Colored lingerie is good, it shows you know how to look and feel sexy.

• Yes, yes, no

i don't like corsets - wish more girls wore garter belts with short skirts, they are super hawt

i prefer a girl to not wear underwear around me - but if needed, a skimpy bikini or thong

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 2

• I to agree I think men still like corsets... But thongs seemed to be over played especially on girls with big butts shorts seem to be more appealing these days

• Thongs

• I think thongs are really confy I will try not wearing any underwear at all for the guys sake cause I really want a boyfriend