What are your favorite hair products?

I used to use Aussie leave-in conditioner (spray) and I really like it but I'm curious if there are similar products to it that others really like? I also sometimes use Paul Mitchell super skinny serum (shine, protects from heat).

I'm more looking for a product that keeps your hair healthy and strong (and maybe a moisturizer? idk). I have really fine hair with zero volume and it often breaks and has split ends. It also gets kind of greasy quickly. I don't straighten or curl my hair (and half the time I just let my hair air-dry instead of blow-dry) so I'm not looking for styling products in regards to heat, lift, hold, frizz, etc.

So if you have favorite conditioners, shampoos, serums, etc let me know! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite two and the only two I use is water and shampoo. They work wonders.

Hehehe sorry I couldn't resist.

What Guys Said 2

• Kiel's is the best, but price.

• If you use products for 'fine hair with split ends' that's what you get. That's how the mind works. If you want to get 'normal' hair then use products that say for 'normal' hair. You are and get what you think. You will notice under your present method of thinking you will use products for damaged hair for the next fifty years unless you change your thinking today.

What Girls Said 3

• I really love the Live Clean argan oil leave-in conditioner, and the Live Clean argan oil restorative treatment! It leaves my really damaged hair smooth and the products smell great.
    They are also 96% plant derived, phthalate free, and paraben free so its really amazing!

• It`s a 10 Keratin treatment and Blondshell keratin complex!

• Olive oil line of products