What do guys think of facial piercings?

I want to get my nose and eventually Maybe my tongue pierced mostly just out of curiosity. Will most guys be put off by that? I don't want to send the wrong messages to guys before they even get to know me. What's the first thing you think of a girl with a tongue & a nose piercing?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Yes to all. Surface piercings are hot too. Go for it.

• I like a nose ring or around the ears. I think there are loads of men who find it hot as well when a lady has a tongue piercing... but im not sure what I think about that lol!

• Nose piercings are prettier in my opinion, and lip rings are too. They're both pretty popular so I think guys won't mind!

• It's not something I really care about. I dated a girl with an eyebrow piercing and barley noticed it was there unless she switched the jewelry out.

• On the eyes and lips are dumb it is nice on the nose, but that is it.

• Don't care for any piercings, except for one or two on the ear.
    The tongue piercing usually signifies that you like to blow, then every guy wants you for that.
    Most guys I know DO NOT like facial piercings.
    Recently a girl posted her pic and complained that she couldn't get a guy.
    Almost every guy said get rid of the lip ring.

• I don't like facial piercings. Just stick to ears only.

• yeah everyone knows why girls get the tongue pierced but when you sit there and do nose and lip rings it just screams you want attention from everybody

• Some people genuinely like the way they look you know... I really want piercings because the way they look honestly looks sexy to me but I'm scared because I have social anxiety and don't want to be looked at. If I did get up the courage it wouldn't be attention seeking, it's be me finally doing what I want in life

• I know exactly what piercings I want, and for what purpose. It's the aesthetics and the aesthetic appeal only. But saying people get piercings for attention is like saying people tan for skin cancer, and that's the point imitating to make.

• * I'm trying ugh autocorrect

• Personal preference really. Me? I much prefer the unadultered look, but looking beyond the visual, it's down to personality and character.

• facial piercings on a girl is ugly and gross and trashy and that goes for other piercings, the only piercing im ok with is the traditional lower ear lobe piercings but it would be a bonus if they were not pierced at all i just have my preferences

What Girls Said 1

• some will like it and some won't
    I don't see girls with piercings sitting at home alone bc they can't find a man i'll tell u that much