Really insecure. I believe im like 3/10 but I never know. Girls, honestly, what am I out of 10 please?

I am really insecure about my appearance. I think I am a 3/10. I have never heard something bad said, I can say I have heard something good being said, but I think it is because they feel sorry for me, or that there is some sort of catch. So im asking for true honest opinion. How do I look. I do not need a rating out of 10, more like, am I ugly or hideous or cute or handsome or sexy etc.

Literally, LITERALLY, I need confidence just to make eye contact with a girl because I almost never can.

• Positive - Deffo kiss and hugs for this guy, potentially intimate
  • Negative - RUN FROM THIS BEAST HE IS GOING TO EAT US ALL!!!
i59. tinypic. com/33m95l1. jpg
tinypic. com/view. php? pic=8z02s0&s=8
tinypic. com/view. php? pic=hujfnr&s=8

Sorry I didn't know hownto upload pics

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what people think of you? The only persons opinion you should worry about is yours. What's the point of all these girls telling you you're cute and blah blah if you don't feel it or believe it. Learn to love yourself for who you are. One day you will meet someone who will thinking amazing things of you. And as far as I can tell you look cute.

What Girls Said 3

• 6.5/7 NEVER be insecure! You're a boss, just remember that. You're attractive and you should know it, tip: women don't like none confidence its unattractive

• Honestly you people can tell you how cute you are all day long, but unless you believe what they tell you their words are meaningless. From what I can see of your profile picture you're NOT ugly! You look like a cutie! You need to believe for yourself though.

• Woah. I wasn't expecting that. Thank you so much. You're very beautiful yourself. Sorry I would of uploaded more picture but im new to this site and I don't know how to work that well.

• Need a better picture.. I can't see youuuu

• i59. tinypic. com/33m95l1. jpg
      tinypic. com/view. php? pic=8z02s0&s=8
      tinypic. com/view. php? pic=hujfnr&s=8

Sorry I didn't know hownto upload pics

What Guys Said 2

• 7.5/10. High average.

• i feel the same way mate i feel very ugly :/

• Mate I asked this opinion and look at the response. You should ask the same type of question and see what comes back. I highly doubt it will be negative bro.

• Lol u don't snog ugly things do you? So I said if I were a gal I would

LOL

• ok thanks lol