Turn on or off?

Guys what do you think of glasses turn on or off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Glasses tend to make people look more intellectual, which is a complete turn on for me. If they're styled so that they fit the person well and go with their facial features and overall style, glasses can look really good on a girl. For example, Tina Fey looks much better in glasses than without. The dark, thick rimmed glasses especially seem to do the trick.

• Ok so it seems like you kno alot. so I got a question I'm transfering schools this coming school and I wanna lol I guess look hot and attractive. but I don't know if I should or not?

• Well, it's always a good idea to look your best so that you feel confident and assertive. Still, you shouldn't try too hard to go over the top. A couple factors that are essential: 1) Comfort, 2) Style, and 3) Uniqueness. I think that, to be attractive, a girl absolutely needs to meet all three of those. If you can dress that way with clothes that flatter your body, then you will be assertive and confident enough that guys will recognize your attractiveness even if they're not revealing clothes.

• Thanks alot!:)

What Guys Said 5

• Glasses can make a girl look great if she got the right frames for her face. It tends to add a mature appeal to her that may not have been there before.

• my girlfriend has glasses, its a really big turn on for me.. but it depends on the stule of glasses and head type, it has to look good

• I think its a turn on, especially girls with shades

• honestly it depends, some women look sexy with glasses.

others don't look that good.

• This might sound weird but I think girls are pretty sexy in sweatpants, sweatshirt, and glasses. But at the same time I like when she dresses up and doesn't wear them so it really depends on the occuation.

What Girls Said 2

• I know I'm a girl, but I like it both ways. Yes glasses are VERY sexy, but I like it when my guy doesn't wear his glasses too...

• I wear contacts, but during the fall, my allergies make me really sick, so I tend to wear my glasses more. I feel smarter, & sometimes sexier. It depends on what you wear them with, really.