Girls 1/10 what am i? please be honest thanks xxx?

i never had a gf so i have no confidence with girls so i am wondering do i have the looks to get a beautiful girl? xx

Most Helpful Girl

• Word of advice don't say please be honest followed by the words I have no confidence those words will not get you 100% honesty from everyone.

However i will be i give you a 6 you're pretty attractive and honestyyou would've gotten a 7 if it wasn't for the facial hair you seem like one of those guys that looka better without it =)

What Girls Said 14

• you got it. your self esteem is too low though. thatll take you down a few points. from 9 looking at you to a 7.

you have a accent to.. dont waste it. that is all.

• Of course you are attractive! I give you 10. Honest. I love your eyes. They're adorable :)

• I would give you 8 and you can be with a beautiful girl :)

• I give you a good 7~8.
    Looks shouldn't matter though, you could get a pretty girl just based on personality~

• 8/10 based solely on looks but your lack of confidence really brings down your sex appeal.

• You're very lovely!! I'd say a 6.

• You seriously need to work on your self esteem...

• I'd give you a 9, I really can't understand why you're worried about how you look lol

• I have never had a girlfriend thats one of the reason why I am like this x

• Your looks are not a reason why you don't have a gf, but your lack of confidence may have contributed

• Ok thank you :) xx

• 8/10 no worries okay. and i read your intro on your page. well don't worry you'll get a girl for yourself. be more charming approach girls ( not in a creepy manner though) strike up a conversation with them and everything will progress with time. :)

• you don't look bad at all. you should have more confidence in yourself. girls like confident guys

• ~8. Having no confidence is what's holding you back.

• 4 or 5/10 for me

• I'd give you a 7. You're definitely a good looking guy, but your low self-esteem is probably what gets in the way. Seriously, at least try to fake confidence and see what happens. I struggle a lot with my self-esteem, but when I pretend I'm confident, I get a lot more attention from guys. Try it sometime. :P

• You're a 6/10 for me

What Guys Said 4

• 1) Yea
    2) I think charm and personality works better to get a girl. My opinion anyway.

• AH MATE WHAT DID I TELL YA!!!

GET IN THERE MAAA SAAAAAAAAAN!!!

FAAAKKKIINN LAAAVV EEEEETTT

• i remember you.

Anyway. Very Char-arming!

• That is a weird way of holding your phone, maybe you come across as gay?