I wanna get a tattoo on the inside of my wrist?

I wanna get my first tattoo. I have everything planned i want it on the inside of my wrist but the thing is. Does it hurt getting it there or anywhere else? Details please

Most Helpful Girl

• i got mine on the inside of my wrist and it was irritating but not terrible

What Guys Said 3

• If you don't want it enough to tolerate any amount of pain, don't get it, you'll only end up regretting it later.

If you don't care how much it will hurt, you want it anyways, then by all means, ink away.

p. s. yes, the inside of the wrist hurts.

• It's a tattoo it's gonna hurt. The question is can you endure the pain until it's over the answer probably. Anyone that tells you tattoos don't hurt can't feel pain but trust me if you really want it you can take the time to ouch through

• yes it hurts but more of a bothersome pain

What Girls Said 2

• I have a small star tattoo on the inside of my wrist and it didn't hurt too bad. My pain tolerance is pretty high, but the only time I clutched on the the chair and gritted my teeth was when he was shading and colouring the tattoo in. It's very thin skin there and there is also small bones there so it will hurt a bit at some point. But all in all it's not that bad.

• It does hurt because there's a lot of nerves in that area