Who has more style out of ASAP Rocky and Kanye West?

www.fashionfave.com/.../...ap-Rocky-1390044799.jpg

www.fashionfave.com/.../...nye-West-1390044874.jpg

You decide (hope the images help haha). Who else in hip hop do you think ranks as most stylish?

• Rocky
  • West
  • Tie

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to go with West. I think they're both stylish but I find Ye's to be just a little more mature where as Flocko's seems experimental at times. Both stylish but West to me knows what look he's going for and Rocky's just trying to etch out his style and look impressive doing it. It's like west has gotten to the point where he can look at something and go yeah I could wear that but why and Rocky's like cool lemme put that on and that and that and that oh and that too.

• Refined that's the word I was looking for Kanye seems more refined these days

• Yes this makes sense, I guess Rockys just young. Overall a very valid opinion.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say Kanye though on some other pics his since of style seems out of wack.

For example: mobile.twitter.com/.../475783572218200064

• However I really like ASAP Rocky middle pick it really suits him and even looks better than kanyes style but that's only one pic compared to kanyes.

• That pic was not cool at all lol.. Kim's dress sorta looked like a vagina haha

• Kanye - excellent style, he really knows how to put it together...
    This other dude... average to boring...

• I dont disagree with your statement on Kanye but Rocky has had a pretty impressive influence in and outside hiphop upon arrival... "boring" is a little harsh lol

• No... I mean in his dressing sense... Never heard of him before.

• I'm talking about dress sense too lol, its his "niche" so to speak

• ASAP rocky all the way

• Kanye by far... I don't like either of them though.. Kanye is so up him self haha..

• Really by far? Hmm ok lol
      Well he is the voice of this generation lool

• I like the way Kayne wears classy coats/jackets/blazers etc.. Well in the pics you uploaded Rocky just looks a bit more casual compared to Kayne.. but yeah it is a tricky one...

• I totally understand that now, fair play

• That is a tough one but I go with Flacko

• I think they both have a sense of style in my opinion

• Kanye obviously plus ASAP just looks hood swag it isn't really stylish in my opinion

What Guys Said 1

• That's a tough one. They are very close. I would have to say kayne looks like the biggest gay douche.