What do guys think of a girl who wears sweatpants?

i have summer school, and I hate getting up for it every morning. I usually wear a pair of tight sweatpants, and a shirt.. after school I usually go home and change and get ready.. do you guys think its sloppy or unattractive to wear sweatpants?

Most Helpful Guy

• The most attractive thing for me in terms of a girl's clothes is if she is comfortable.

If that's what you feel most comfortable in, then I feel that it will likely project itself in terms of your confidence and happiness.

Any girl who is happy and confident being her natural self is attractive to me.

Therefore it is definitely not unattractive to wear sweatpants; quite the opposite in fact.

:)

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I think that girls dress up mostly for each other, rather than for the guys (even if you won't admit it). As a guy, I can say that it's the girl underneath, never the clothes.

Wear whatever you want, be comfortable, relax.

• actually no. I think sweatpants look good on girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I know this ins't a guy's perspective, but I think its adorable when guys wear sweat pants. Maybe guys feel the same. I know guys enjoy it when girls switch it up, sweat pants one day, dressy another.

• i really don't think guys mind at all. The comfort draws their attraction...

• I don't think it matters.