Is there in general another style per race?

Is there another style in how for example white, Asians or black people dress up? Is there a difference in bodies except colour?
I wonder... it seems like black people are mostly the ''hiphop'' kinda people with big muscles and the women with the curves! Where Asians are more tiny and seem to listen very well to the rules! What are the biggest diffrence between black, white, Asian and hispanic people? wonder your opinions!

Explain your answers! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha well personally, I try not to generalize people based on their race, as myself and mostly all of my friends are no where near their racial sterotype. But generally, I would say there's a difference in bodies and possibly how they were raised, but that's mostly dependent on religion and how deep they are into their cultrue. I'd say the biggest difference is that, our culture. We're not all the same and that's a good thing. I'm happy that I was raised in a very diverse school district so I got exposed to pretty much everything. When you understand each other you see that we're not so different at all. The biggest problem is that most people stay isolated within their own race and therefore see other people as aliens haha.

What Girls Said 4

• Asian women have no hips, narrow shoulder and wide heads, black women usually are either curvy or very skinny, white women - there are all kinds... Latinas are curvy... -this is usually, but it's obviously not a rule.

So there is a difference in bodies...

Styles - depending on the music they listen to it's what they wear I guess... or what they like even without the aspect of music but more of a dependence on fashion?

• errr i guess it depends on the dressing style of the person

• Your fetishization of black women is borderline offensive.

• No, This question is just full of stereotypic shit.

• But in how far is a stereotype a stereotype? isn't it possible it is true just in general? Just asking..

• Well the examples you have are streotypes and NOT true. Not all black women have curves. Not all Asians are tiny. Not all black men have muscless nor do they all dress up hip hop style. Those are stereitypes. Body types and style differ within every race.

What Guys Said 0