Is hairstyling a good career to go into these days?

is hair styling a good career to go into these days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well realize that even the best hair stylists aren't paid all that well, and you probably won't even make that much. As far as money goes it's not one of the best careers and there's a decent number of people that want to do it which also makes it competitive.

To be totally honest I'd say it isn't that great of a career, but if you're doing what you love then how good the career is doesn't always matter. Though there might be something else you love that's a better choice.

What Guys Said 3

• Career? No.

Even the most successful "hotspot" hair places in big cities are only popular for a short run, certainly not long enough to consider viable as a life income.

• Well it's an industry that's extremely unlikely to disappear. So that's very good. But other than that, I don't know much about it.

• why not? It's in demand. depends on the pay though, but then I guess that depends, or if that's your main motivation to getting into it..

What Girls Said 1